k h a n g s h e n g

my rights to talk abt anything =)

am back =)

After letting the blog to rot here for quite some time, it's time to reactivate it! 

Since I had my nap during afternoon time and I am too lazy to jog, so I grabbed my camera and decided to have some shots of sun set in my campus. It was kinda awkward holding a camera walking here and there, yet the scenery in the campus is actually not that bad.

Current hostel that I am staying. It is my last year in USM Engineering Campus, time flies! 

Used to jog here and notice that the sun set is very beautiful, so here am I to record such a memorable moment.

Took some pictures of sun set but I am lazy to edit it. So, so far just these two pictures. Will update if I got the time. Enjoy that two pictures than. Bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment